I am a huge one direction fan, so they were the inspiration behind this. It would be so easy to personalize it in any way (:
1. Draw out your design first, to plan
2. Cut out the designs (what you cut out will be covered by tissue paper on the bookmark)
3. Tape your cut outs onto the back of the paint chips BACKWARDS
4. Trace in pencil and peel off.
5. Use exacto knife to cut out the shapes, c a r e f u l l y .
6. Spread a thin layer of glue onto the back of the paint chip and press on the tissue paper. Set aside to dry.
7. Once dry, trim around to get off excess tissue paper. You want it to be the same size as the paint chip.
8. Decorate the front using puff paints. (optional)
9. Use the laminating paper to seal the bookmarks.
10. Cut around them, leaving at LEAST 1/4 inch boarder.
11. Use a hole punch in the top, and tie on colorful stings or ribbon.