all you need is Post-it's, glue, and an old greeting card to make this adorable notebook!Posted by Janel H. from • Published January 16, 2013 • See Janel H.'s 7 projects »
- LaAlex added Diy Mini Notebook to Gift Ideas 28 Feb 00:06
- LaAlex added Diy Mini Notebook to Paper Objects 28 Feb 00:06
- LaAlex favorited Diy Mini Notebook 28 Feb 00:06
- kennahdanielle.deleon favorited Diy Mini Notebook 10 Dec 00:59
- Hannah F. favorited Diy Mini Notebook 21 Aug 14:06
- kelc C. added Diy Mini Notebook to craft 19 Jun 21:13
- OH! Its the Domo :3 added Diy Mini Notebook to Sweet 16 19 Jun 02:50
- Ravenskull favorited Diy Mini Notebook 14 Jun 16:22
- Rebecca P. favorited Diy Mini Notebook 04 Apr 21:40
- MysticRose29 added Diy Mini Notebook to Misc. Papercraft 30 Mar 16:16
Cut your greeting card to the size of the Post-It.
Line up greeting card on the top of the Post-its. Secure the bottom with a binder to hold it in place.
Dip your "binding edge" (I made mine on the side)in white glue. Be sure to go up the sides a bit.
Apply washi tape or fabric over the glue. Let dry. You are done!