About this project
Today’s bracelet ideas with string are mainly for the friendship fancier. This diy hemp bracelet pattern is a great starting point for those who wanna make a pure twine bracelet without any beads.
You Will Need
Step3: add on the bead cap and clasp
1. Wrap an eyepin component out of wire and round nose plier;
2. Tie all leftover hemp tails to the loop tightly;
3. Secure with drops of glue;
4. Remove the excess hemps and pass the pin through your bead cap from bottom to top;
5. Thread on the clasp, loop the remaining pin and wrap the rest wire around the little neck part.