No sew, no probs
i was always 'borrowing' my sisters cute hair bows then i thought ahh what the heck and deceided to make my own!
now sew requiered so everythings with the glue gun!
Dont burn yourself
- maddyclairebows added D.I.Y Hair Bows to Bows 07 Jan 02:06
- K2 favorited D.I.Y Hair Bows 19 Jul 05:34
- mmotse03 favorited D.I.Y Hair Bows 22 Apr 03:51
- Syeyon K. added D.I.Y Hair Bows to Fun stuffs I like to look at 06 Mar 05:07
- Syeyon K. commented on D.I.Y Hair Bows 06 Mar 05:07
- JoLynn B. added D.I.Y Hair Bows to hair stuff 16 Nov 15:35
draw up your sizes on the back of ur material...idealy 14cm by 3.5cm
cut it out nice and straight or uur bow will be wonky!
now cut out a 10cm by 1.5cm strip of material. this will be ur binding around the middle.
once they're cut out set them aside and heat up ur hot glue gun
grab ur fat piece and fold it like the pic and overlap it by .5cm
hot glue it like that
now look at the pic very closely...this is the tricky bit.
kinda fold it in the middlethen fold the edges in the other direction
hot glue the folds and spred out the edges when the glues dried
get the thinner strip and tie it around the centre of the bow like the pic...arange it how u want it
hot glue the flaps down
u can us eit now for something else or contiue on to glue the clip
on the bottom of the bow glue the top of the clip!