Let the wild rumpus begin!
- Nicole C. favorited Diy Furry Baby Booties 07 Jan 02:55
- Kathy Gregson added Diy Furry Baby Booties to Baby 15 Oct 02:24
- Kathy Gregson favorited Diy Furry Baby Booties 15 Oct 02:24
- Black Veil Brides ^^ replied to a comment on Diy Furry Baby Booties 14 Oct 17:40
- PinkWeeds replied to a comment on her project Diy Furry Baby Booties 14 Oct 15:47
- Black Veil Brides ^^ added Diy Furry Baby Booties to Cool Stuff 14 Oct 15:28
- Black Veil Brides ^^ favorited Diy Furry Baby Booties 14 Oct 15:28
- Black Veil Brides ^^ commented on Diy Furry Baby Booties 14 Oct 15:28
For the booties start by taking a pair of shoes that fit your child. Trace around and repeat for a second bootie.
Next trace just the top half of your slipper and measure around the heal of your slipper to get the correct length of the back of your booties. Cut out two little claw pieces of felt. Your pieces should look like this.
Fold over the top of your two long strips and sew down to make a casing for elastic.
Using a safety pin run your elastic through your casing and gather as you go.
Next pin the corner of heal to the corner of your toe. Repeat on the other side and sew. I didn't photograph this well so I apologize.
When you turn right side out you will have something like this.
Next pin your claws to the front of your sole and sandwich in-between the top of your shoes and the bottom.
Sew all the way around.
When you turn right side out it will look like this.
But at his point I realized I didn't hem the top of the toe, I turned the bootie back inside out and hand stitched. It was quick and took less than a minute.