Fringe / Tassel Tshirt - a summer staple!
Perfect for the summer, this fringe tee provides slightly more coverage than a classic crop top. It’s sexy, it’s cool and it’s really simple to make!
- MerMeg commented on Diy Fringe Tshirt 27 Feb 23:39
- MerMeg favorited Diy Fringe Tshirt 27 Feb 23:38
- Sam J. added Diy Fringe Tshirt to Clothes 24 Nov 05:31
- Winter favorited Diy Fringe Tshirt 16 Oct 02:28
- Taba__tina favorited Diy Fringe Tshirt 03 Oct 12:26
- brizinga favorited Diy Fringe Tshirt 26 Aug 22:33
Grab an old Tshirt out of your closet or thrift one on the cheap.
Using painter’s tape, mark off how much fringe you want. Be sure to try it on so that you don’t cut it too short.
Line the bottom hem with painter’s tape. This will help keep the fringe from curling and make it easier to cut straight.
Begin cutting to the start of the tape.
Tie a knot at the top of each piece of fringe.
Staring from the middle, match up two pieces of fringe together. Before you tie another knot, finish matching up the rest of the fringe. If one section ends up with three pieces, knot the three pieces together.