DIY Comic book strip bangle bracelet
Things you will need:
-Clear Nail Polish/Podge
-Old comic books/Magizes
-A Plastic thick bangel.
- Sam J. added Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet to Cool Bracelets 23 Nov 22:48
- JaydeyLikesMac&Cheese favorited Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet 26 Oct 23:29
- Sara J. favorited Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet 27 Aug 00:59
- Bronnie G. favorited Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet 04 Aug 17:41
- Jujuuu favorited Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet 02 Jun 12:16
- Mariah K. favorited Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet 17 May 01:37
- Kelly E. added Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet to Geeky Projects 05 Feb 21:07
- Bree favorited Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet 05 Feb 04:12
- Sewa E. added Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet to Cute things to make for back-to-school 03 Jan 17:53
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Diy Comic Strip Bangle Bracelet 03 Jan 15:26
First westart with our base, A plain bangel. It dosen't matter if your bangel has any graphic design on it, because it will be covered with your comic book/maginze stirps. :)
(make sure it has a smooth surface)
Grab your old comic books/any other magize. They don't have to be anything cool, just any comic. you won't see any chacaters, only pieces and parts. :)
Tear out a page and start to cut from the top of the page across. Making thin strips. you want to make 50 of these. :) (50 strips equal to about 2-3'1/2 pages)
Take your clear nail polish and dab some across your bangle. (from top to bottom, of your bangle) lay your strip slightly slanted down on your bangle and wrap both ends inside. Now, lather it with your clear nail polish inside and on top of the stip.
Take your next strip and lay it a little less then half over your first strip. and repeat. Till you are finished. :D
(COVER EVERYTHING ON YOUR BANGLE WITH NAIL POLISH) Must be clear though. You may also use podge.
Your done! Wear your new funky one of a kind DIY comic ststrip bracelet! ;D
And Follow. <3