Leggings, trendy, DIY,
I was inspired to make these leggings using an old pair I've never worn. Someone I recently met wanted a pair for herself. She didn't want to pay the X amount of money for it since they were a bit pricey. So I figured, I can definitely do-it-myself! Also make it for her as well, at a fraction of the price. I love leggings and wearing them during the fall and winter times. So this was my journey of my project...
- BDLmodel.jpg 1.07 MB [ Download ]
- Roughwaters44 favorited Diy Bandage Leggings 08 Jul 04:01
- Ghosts are Green favorited Diy Bandage Leggings 02 Feb 10:12
- Bellydancer favorited Diy Bandage Leggings 21 Dec 04:56
- Debi added Diy Bandage Leggings to accessories 30 Oct 05:00
- M S. added Diy Bandage Leggings to pants 10 Oct 07:40
- KirbyBella added Diy Bandage Leggings to Leggings/Tights 03 Oct 07:29
- Modern Myth Angel favorited Diy Bandage Leggings 21 Sep 15:22
- Tristin C. favorited Diy Bandage Leggings 16 Sep 00:20
- phoebediep favorited Diy Bandage Leggings 13 Jul 04:26
- Billie F. favorited Diy Bandage Leggings 02 Jul 03:31
Take an old or new pair of leggings, (I used an old one I never wore) turn it inside out (wrong side facing out) and take your tailor's marker and draw lines across.
Make sure the lines are 2 inches apart.
Using your fabric shears carefully cut through every other marker line.
(Make sure you don't cut all the way through the leggings since only the front part of the leggings will have the panels.)
Then cut every other panel on one side of seam. It should look like my image.
Here is a close up of how it should look.
The 2 panels that are showing the right side of the fabric are the ones you will cris-cross and sew down.
As you cris cross make sure the seams are align and pinned down right away.
This is how it should look like now when you pin it all down.
Now your ready to sew!
TADA!!! Finish!! Enjoy. You can also wear stockings underneath if you don't want to show skin.