Day of the Dead Hairsticks to rock your do'
I usually paint Day of the Dead and leave it at home hanging on my wall, this time I decided to paint something I could actually wear.
I used wooden chopsticks, small skulls, paint, glaze, and super glue to create this look. If you don't have small skulls you could also use fimo just make sure you poke a hole for the chopstick before you bake it.Posted by Felecity W. from United States • Published September 21, 2011 • See Felecity W.'s 82 projects »
- Sarah Kim favorited Dia De Los Muertos Hair Sticks 22 Jul 17:46
- Katie B. favorited Dia De Los Muertos Hair Sticks 13 Nov 11:52
- angie l. favorited Dia De Los Muertos Hair Sticks 21 Oct 17:46
- Libby W. favorited Dia De Los Muertos Hair Sticks 20 Jul 07:58
- Felecity W. entered Dia De Los Muertos Hair Sticks to Rethink Rubbish 19 Jan 22:17
Felecity W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!