Small Handbag/Pocket Size Perfume!
The inspiration for this project came as my perfume bottle fell out of my clutch handbag, on to a hard tiled floor at my friends wedding...Luckily it only had a few days worth left in it. But throughout the years there has been a lot of near misses! So time to sort it out!
- stephanie a. added Decanting Perfume to how to make 07 Nov 03:27
- J.N. Cahill added Decanting Perfume to Home Remedies 25 Jul 03:11
- pink favorited Decanting Perfume 27 Mar 04:18
- Brittney B. favorited Decanting Perfume 08 Feb 02:47
- katthecat favorited Decanting Perfume 18 Jan 19:48
- SarahOliveira92 favorited Decanting Perfume 17 Jan 21:42
I bought some small roll on plastic bottles from Ebay - reasonably priced.
They come unassembled which makes this so much easier to do.
Get your chosen perfume ready...
Do slow squirts of the perfume into the plastic bottle - Don't do this fast as it creates a spray back effect and it will cover your fingers and you'll lose quite a bit of perfume.
Do this until you have the required amount you want.
Carefully assemble the roller ball to the top of the bottle - this clips on so don't fill right to the top as it may spill.
Test the roller on your skin...and ta-da!
Its ready for your bag or pocket! No need to carry around the big glass bottle anymore!