clip on deer ears
This week was spirit week at my school, tuesday was Animal Day... I was a deer... a doe to be specific.
omigosh! this was featured over at One Pretty Thing!
- Hemophobic Vampire favorited Dear Deer Ears 17 Jun 02:37
- Nancy! added Dear Deer Ears to 365 02 Jun 18:51
- Aurelie L. added Dear Deer Ears to Accessoires Déguisement 14 Mar 21:35
- Crystal M. favorited Dear Deer Ears 05 Mar 04:26
- LobaGorda favorited Dear Deer Ears 02 Mar 15:32
- Stitches added Dear Deer Ears to Project 1 27 Jan 01:26
- Stitches favorited Dear Deer Ears 27 Jan 01:26
- effy.kingly favorited Dear Deer Ears 08 Dec 14:34
- Angela favorited Dear Deer Ears 16 Nov 04:33
- BRINGDUSTITHEHORIZON favorited Dear Deer Ears 01 Nov 22:39
here is the pattern for you guys
the blue line is 5 inches (it's just there for sizing)
the pink line that goes accrost the ears is the fold line
cut 2 out of each color of felt.
lay one of each color on top of eachother
fold them along the fold line so the inner color is in the inside.
the more square end (the one facing this text is the end which goes on your hair.
once you get them into a deer-like shape, pin them in place on the hair-end
sew a clip onto the back of the ear and you're done.
simply clip them into place, i like to put my hair on to of their ends to make them seem more natural.