This piece was made for part of a Halloween swap.
The idea to do a crow on a tombstone just popped into my mind one night and I set about sketching how it looked in my head, I don't know why but I was determined to make it.
Designing the pattern for the Crow was very tricky it took a couple of attempts before I was happy with it. The feet were the hardest part first I made them from clay but wasn't happy with the way they looked at all so I had to settle for pipe cleaners,
I'm so happy with how his eyes turned out they are made from sculpey clay ( I was trying to capture a spooky look)
The Tombstone is also made from felt I used chain stitch to embroider the Ivy vine and the RIP.