Half Baked Crochet Marijuana Leaf
I was looking for a pattern for a marijuana/pot/hemp leaf and couldn't find one sooo i made this one up.
I have not written patterns before so please forgive me if this one is not in proper crochet pattern syntax.
It can be used as an applique for a hat, blanket, "pot" holder, or made into earrings, etc...
You need to know how to do slip stitch, single crochet and double crochet.
chain 4 .slip stitch in first chain to join.
leaf 1: slip stitch into ring chain 4 . turn. slip stitch in 2nd chain from hook(remember for each leaf). single crochet into next 2. slip stitch into ring to start next leaf
leaf 2: chain 8 slip stitch next 2 loops. single crochet in next loop. dc in next 2 loops. single crochet in last 2 loops. slip stitch in ring for next leaf
leaf 3: ch 12 . slip stitch in next 3 loops. single crochet in next 2 loops. dc in next 3 loops. single crochet in remaining loops. slip stitch in ring for next leaf
leaf 4: ch 15 slip stitch in next 4. single crochet in next 3 loops. dc in next 4. single crochet in remaining loops. slip stitch in ring. (center leaf)
leaves 5-7: (repeat leaf 3-1) (in that order)
then: chain 9 and fasten off for stem.
please comment if you have any questions.
*you may use and share this pattern (of course) please do not sell it. Thanks :)
- Pamela K. favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 13 Jan 20:52
- A.skye favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 13 Dec 22:59
- Penny S. favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 26 Oct 16:55
- Ravenskull favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 19 Oct 10:43
- Pat C. favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 26 Sep 12:21
- Wendy B. favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 25 Sep 03:56
- Yolanda O. favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 02 Aug 17:27
- Corrine K. favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 22 Jun 10:13
- Rochelle S. replied to a comment on Crochet Pot Leaf 09 Apr 04:12
- Regina R. favorited Crochet Pot Leaf 25 Mar 14:08