A comfortable grip for your crochet hook.
I love the crochet hooks with large handle from Clover but the color is so dull. You can make your own crochet handles with polymer clay.
- Jennifer C. added Crochet Hook Handle to crochet 17 Feb 00:48
- MrsChristopherBarton favorited Crochet Hook Handle 27 Dec 07:54
- Tilly S. favorited Crochet Hook Handle 21 Sep 13:57
- nancy.deane.16 favorited Crochet Hook Handle 24 Aug 17:31
- rebecca.moeller.18 added Crochet Hook Handle to crochey 09 Aug 22:13
- davina511 added Crochet Hook Handle to Crochet 09 Aug 20:48
- davina511 favorited Crochet Hook Handle 09 Aug 20:47
- tigressdiane favorited Crochet Hook Handle 07 Jul 06:08
- zoe.shaw.5680 favorited Crochet Hook Handle 25 Apr 09:38
- MultiMamiO'1 favorited Crochet Hook Handle 20 Apr 23:00
Gather your materials and use baking paper to work on.
Use about 15-16 grams of clay for each handle. Knead it until soft and make a long shape. Place the hook on the clay and push it into the clay.
Fold the clay around the hook and gently knead it and rubb it and roll on the surface until the seam is closed.
Use a different color clay to decorate it. You can leave it round or slightly flatten the handle, whatever your prefer.
Use a rubber stamp to press the crochet hook number in the clay.
Bake it in the oven according to the instructions on the clay wrap.
Let it cool off, hang it up on a string and use lacquer to finish it.
You're done, happy crocheting!