Or flock, microbeads or anything powdery.
Here in Mexico glitter comes in bags, this is because the places that retail it buy a huuuge bucket of the before mentioned product and bag it into individual servings. So when you want to use is a mess which makes some people hate glitter, me included, I hate having glitter all over my fingers, clothes, stuff etc. But this is a very useful and easy way to fix the problem.
- Conner W. added Create A Scoop For Glitter to helping stuff 15 Jul 00:58
- Conner W. favorited Create A Scoop For Glitter 15 Jul 00:58
- KozmicBlues added Create A Scoop For Glitter to Idees pràctiques! 28 Dec 21:56
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Create A Scoop For Glitter 01 Jan 17:42
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Create A Scoop For Glitter 27 Nov 07:58
- Ichigo M. favorited Create A Scoop For Glitter 23 Oct 04:10
- Syeyon K. favorited Create A Scoop For Glitter 19 Oct 12:04
- Syeyon K. commented on Create A Scoop For Glitter 19 Oct 12:04
- Kim B. favorited Create A Scoop For Glitter 08 Aug 15:28
Cut the straw a little smaller than the jar or bottle you plan to use, making sure the cut on the top is straight.
Put some silicon glue in the center of the cap and attach the straw, leave it up drying overnight so is well attached.
Cut a corner of your glitter baggie and carefully pour on bottle.
Attach the cap to the bottle and screw, as you can see part of the scoop is dipped in the bottle and you can use it anytime you want.
And now you are ready to pour glitter in anything you want without worriying of getting it on your fingers to pour it, after my experiment I checked and I had no glitter in sight but in my letter.
Tada glittery and sparkly stuff without the mess!
P.S. I added some micro beads to my glitter to give it a bit more texture and add some other color, but you can skip this, if you are not sure what micro beads are here is a picture.
Hope you liked this tutorial and this is useful to you, next post NSD!!!