But honey, I DID get rid of the junk mail!
Here is a great way to get rid of all those unwanted postcards from your crazy relatives whose vacations make you want to scream- or you could preserve that memory of Paris forever- in the form of a notebook!
This is also a great way to get rid of any unwanted paper scraps!
- Conner W. added Crazy Postcard Notebook to book crafts 15 Jul 16:04
- Quickanimator favorited Crazy Postcard Notebook 09 Jan 14:54
- michelle d. favorited Crazy Postcard Notebook 13 Nov 20:38
- Kiko entered their project Crazy Postcard Notebook to Finish This Book 13 Nov 17:47
- Kiko entered their project Crazy Postcard Notebook to Craft-In Contest 03 Mar 03:12
- Kiko entered their project Crazy Postcard Notebook to Secondhand Chic Contest 27 May 21:04
Take the postcard that you want and all of those paper scraps you have lying around. You don't want too much paper otherwise your stapler won't be able to handle it.
You'll also need scissors and a stapler.
Cut your paper scraps so that they are relatively close in length and would fit inside the height of the postcard.
(Differing lengths can be fun)
Stack your paper how you want it to be layered.
Fold your postcard and your stack of papers in half along the width.
Place your papers inside of the postcard.
(If it's a new card, you can add a "return to:" in the back above the address lines.)