Colourful blowing bubbles.Posted by Murdoch Books from • Published October 28, 2010 • See Murdoch Books's 27 projects » © 2014 Kelly Doust / Murdoch Books · Reproduced with permission.
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Colour Bubbles 06 Jun 03:59
- Spookachtige favorited Colour Bubbles 22 May 13:47
- Jordyn N. added Colour Bubbles to Crafts 13 Apr 16:10
- Crafterella added Colour Bubbles to Gifts For Girls 10 Mar 20:59
- Oxie101 B. favorited Colour Bubbles 06 Aug 22:04
- trivia l. favorited Colour Bubbles 30 Jul 03:21
- trivia l. added Colour Bubbles to crafts to try 30 Jul 03:21
- SteamAlyce favorited Colour Bubbles 11 Jul 03:41
- Alexandria M. favorited Colour Bubbles 24 Mar 13:04
- Ievars favorited Colour Bubbles 15 Feb 20:03
Take a pair of pliers and cut the bottom, straight edge off a wire coat hanger.
Bend one end around to make a circle and twist the ends closed.
Tack up some butcher’s paper on a wall outside, and fill a few empty jam jars with a small amount of water, some bright paint and dishwashing detergent.
Dip the wire circle into one of the jam jars then blow a bubble through the circle directly on to the paper. Keep going with different colours until you’ve created a rainbow of colourful splats.
When the paint dries, cut the paper up to be used as wrapping paper, thank you cards or a poster for the bedroom wall.
I wouldn’t attempt this inside, as you’re all going to get very messy, but kids will love this. Get them kitted out in a painting smock or apron first, and make sure they’re not wearing their Sunday best outfits underneath.