Make your lips taste delicious with some coco lip balm.
<center><u>(Makes 1 Small Pot)</u></center><br>
I used a small sachet of drinking chocolate powder in mocha flavour. You could make chocolate orange or chocolate mint flavour etc. by choosing different flavours of coco. It tastes almost good enough to eat.
- Ariel T. favorited Coco Lip Balm 21 Nov 19:55
- LissaCoffey added Coco Lip Balm to Beauty Care 24 Sep 12:53
- LissaCoffey replied to a comment on Coco Lip Balm 24 Sep 12:53
- LissaCoffey favorited Coco Lip Balm 24 Sep 12:52
- Bronnie G. favorited Coco Lip Balm 18 Sep 21:38
- BunnyPop favorited Coco Lip Balm 20 Aug 01:24
- DimpleAmbitions favorited Coco Lip Balm 03 Aug 06:50
- Sarah Kim favorited Coco Lip Balm 23 Jul 15:10
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Coco Lip Balm 13 Jul 06:39
- Bethany W. favorited Coco Lip Balm 29 May 14:18
Place the petroleum jelly / vaseline in to a bowl.
Melt it down using a microwave, this should take a few minutes, but take it out and stir it regularly.
Stir in the coco and return to the microwave for another 20 seconds.
Pour in to small plastic containers and leave to set.
Design some cute packaging.
Either use a sticker maker or glue the design to the containers. Package it up and it's ready to use or give to your friends.