Stir frys are really simple to make. The are perfect when you don't have much lieing around but want a tasty meal. Ideally you should use a wok (tesco are selling them for £1.97) but if you can't get a hold of one you can use a frying pan.<br><br>
1) Put some egg noodles in a pan of boiling water and leave to cook for 2-5 minutes.<br><br>
2) Pour some oil in a wok and fry the quorn.<br><br>
3) When the quorn has cooked throw in the cashew nuts and fry until golden.<br><br>
4) When the noodles have cooked throw them in to the wok with the other ingredients.<br><br>
5) Add the seasame seeds and mix.<br><br>
6) Pour in the sweet + sour sauce and mix together. Leave on the stove for a minute until the stir fry is nice and hot.<br><br>
7) Throw in to a couple of bowls and serve. Taro steam buns make an excellent side dish.