do your own lightbox using a box, a picture frame and a LED torch
I've just finished to realize my cheap light box for tracing and it works great!
The project is very simple and cheap, I bought almost all material from Ikea, but you can use an old shoebox or whatever you want.
My lightbox is quite small, suitable for A5 or A4 sheets but you can do your own bigger and bigger than mine!
For this project I spent 13 euros.
I hope you like it... so let's begin!
(forgive my english, I'm italian...)
- Conner W. added Cheap Light Box For Tracing to helping stuff 28 Jun 20:56
- Conner W. favorited Cheap Light Box For Tracing 27 Jun 16:15
- Bird55021 favorited Cheap Light Box For Tracing 13 Sep 18:23
- Rosie R. favorited Cheap Light Box For Tracing 20 Jun 12:16
- nigrummonten favorited Cheap Light Box For Tracing 04 Feb 02:23
- Luna V. commented on her project Cheap Light Box For Tracing 30 Jan 11:48
- kittybadass5 c. commented on Cheap Light Box For Tracing 25 Jan 07:36
- Suma I. favorited Cheap Light Box For Tracing 26 Dec 07:28
- Andrea P. added Cheap Light Box For Tracing to Decoration 06 Dec 23:28
- BlooEatsZombies commented on Cheap Light Box For Tracing 26 Nov 22:09
Start pasting the aluminium foil inside the box, on all walls, using vinyl glue.
Then wait for drying.
The foil will amplify the light.
In the meanwhile remove the cardboard from the picture frame, so youll'have only the frame and the piece of glass.
(I pasted the glass to the frame so it is more solid)
Now put the torch in the center of the box.
Attention! Use only LED torch or neon lamps, the light source should not emit too much heat or the glass will break!
Turn on the light, put the picture frame on the edge of the box, and here we are!
You can now start tracing.