1. Estimate how long youâ€™d roughly like your chain to be. You donâ€™t have to be very precise with the lengths of your chains as it looks better with some variation.
2. Cut your chains using the cutting edges of your plier.
3. Open your jump rings by pushing one end forward. Never open your jump rings sideways as this will ruin the shape of it.
4. Attach one end of your chain to the jump ring. Do so for the rest of your chains.
5. Attach your ring to the jump ring as well. Close your jump ring by pushing the ends back together.
6. Now, you are done with one side! Do the same for the other ring with the opposite end of the chains.
7. Done! Now you have your own stylish double rings. Play with the different styles by mixing different chains together or using rings with several hooks. Have fun with it!