How to make a simple but beautiful chained ear cuff
Ear cuffs with chains are very populair at the moment. I wanted a silver one, but couldn't find it for a reasonable price. That's why I made it myself. I'm surely going to make more of them, because you can add different pendants and chains to it.
- Kailyn G. favorited Chained Ear Cuff 15 Nov 21:35
- Debbie E. favorited Chained Ear Cuff 11 Oct 12:29
- Walking P. added Chained Ear Cuff to make it soon 15 Sep 17:12
- markus.paulsson favorited Chained Ear Cuff 24 Jul 21:00
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Chained Ear Cuff 28 May 06:17
- The True Fox favorited Chained Ear Cuff 01 May 03:20
- Alisa M. added Chained Ear Cuff to April Showers 01 Apr 21:41
- Alisa M. favorited Chained Ear Cuff 01 Apr 07:03
- Darian D. added Chained Ear Cuff to FUN 29 Mar 13:36
- Nadja L. favorited Chained Ear Cuff 16 Mar 05:40
You will need:
- Iron wire (thick and small size)
- Metal Chain
- Metal rings
- Pendants (optional)
Fold the thinck iron wire double and shape it around your ear. Make sure it fits good and feels comfortable. It must not fall of constantly!
Mesure how long the wire must be behind your ear. Cut of one side of the wire and fold the other end back.
Shape the wire the same as in the picture. Make loops to attach the chains on later.
Make more loops.
Make as much loops as chains you want. I made 4. When you're finished, cut the wire, and shape it around your ear.
Now start wrapping the smaller wire around your cuff. Make sure the end is not sharp, because that would hurt your ear.
Attach the chain to the loops. Use metal rings.
Put the ear cuff on and messure how you want your chain. You can also lay it flat on the table and drape it. Cut the chain of at the right size.
Attach a metal ring to the 4 chains. Add also a bobby pin to the ring.
Make a bun or a ponytail and link the cuff behind your ear. Put the bobby pin in your bun/ponytail. Done!
Optional: You can add pendants to the chains.