Fancy a cat walking across your fingers?
This nail art is super easy but will leave people wondering how you did it.
- nina.b added Cat Nails to Nails! 19 Sep 22:29
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Cat Nails 30 May 06:53
- George S. favorited Cat Nails 29 May 07:48
- pittysoares favorited Cat Nails 20 Apr 14:21
- Alex B. favorited Cat Nails 10 Apr 19:25
- Netra H. favorited Cat Nails 06 Mar 12:53
- Rachel D. favorited Cat Nails 17 Dec 12:56
- kendermouse favorited Cat Nails 13 Nov 04:12
- daire. the Cherry*Head_gamer favorited Cat Nails 27 Sep 21:08
- zoegirl221 added Cat Nails to nails 16 Sep 02:02
Paint your base coat in your chosen color. I used Penny Talk by Essie. Wait until it's nice a dry. I like to wait at least 1/2 hour.
Put a piece of scotch tape on the back of your hand and peel it off a few times. This will make it less sticky and easy to work with.
Put the tape on a piece of paper and cut out your design or use a paper punch with your desired shape, like my cat one pictured. Peel the tape off of the paper.
Place the tape where you want on your nail and paint over it in your color of choice. I used Licorice by Essie. Carefully peel the tape off right away.
Repeat as you wish on other nails. Wait for them to dry and cover with a clear top coat.