Create a smokey eyed cat look with MAC makeup. I got a MAC makeover before my birthday party and the lovely makeup artist let me take photos of all the steps so I could share it here.
- Crafterella added Cat Eye Makeover to Catwoman 19 May 11:47
- Jaleesa B. favorited Cat Eye Makeover 22 Nov 04:25
- AnnaMong favorited Cat Eye Makeover 08 Jun 13:55
- kristy c. favorited Cat Eye Makeover 20 Feb 03:40
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Cat Eye Makeover 25 Jan 21:34
- Paige S. favorited Cat Eye Makeover 25 Jan 01:34
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Cat Eye Makeover 14 Jan 13:47
- Myaa added Cat Eye Makeover to Grooming 13 Jan 02:24
- rainbowmacabre favorited Cat Eye Makeover 10 Jan 01:22
- hannah l. favorited Cat Eye Makeover 18 Nov 08:12
To create the eyes, you'll need some eyeshadow primer like MAC's painterly paintpot; two eyes shadows - a mid browny grey (MAC copperplate) and a dark blackish grey (MAC smut); black kohl eyeliner and black liquid gel eyeliner.
Start with the browny grey (MAC copperplate) eyeshadow on the lids and blend in to the blackish grey at the edges.
Then use an eyeliner brush to draw a line around the top of the eye with black gel eyeliner, making a cat eye flick at the edge and taking the liner under the eye a little.
Blend the line in to your makeup with darker blackish grey eyeshadow (MAC smut), giving it a really smokey look.
Use a black kohl eyeliner pencil to extend the line under the eye and also enhance the line on top.
Blend the black kohl eyeliner in to the eyeshadow and draw a line on your inner bottom eye.
For the rest of the face: fill in your eyebrows with a pencil (MAC Fling Eyebrow Pencil) and put on some coral pink lipstick (MAC Hug Me).
Put on a few lashing of your favourite eyeliner and you're all done!