AWESOME.EASY.enough said (^^,)
i saw this somewhere and decided to try it.
soory bout the crappy looking shirt but i thought i'd try it on an old shirt first incase it didn't go too well but i love the way it came out.
i used a shirt but i think it could look cool on any item of clothing/bag.
if you try it, add it as a version of mine so i can see :)
- Agnes S. added Cassette Shirt =) to Clothing 14 Jun 22:29
- Phoenix M. favorited Cassette Shirt =) 01 Jun 04:14
- Lois favorited Cassette Shirt =) 29 Mar 03:19
- Bridge S. favorited Cassette Shirt =) 11 Jan 22:36
- Evelyn C. favorited Cassette Shirt =) 05 Jan 04:00
- DuckieyD added Cassette Shirt =) to Clothes 30 Dec 09:09
- Goodgollymissholly favorited Cassette Shirt =) 05 Dec 15:11
- Debi added Cassette Shirt =) to tops 27 Oct 06:48
- jenashbeck favorited Cassette Shirt =) 07 Aug 16:11
- anita.n.g added Cassette Shirt =) to To do... 13 Jul 21:09
gather your bits and pieces
put some paint on your brush
paint one side of the tape and press it down on the shirt until you think the whole shape will be transfered to the shirt
repeat this or as many tapes as you want on your shirt in whatever pattern you want in how ever many colours you want :)