Cassettes are almost useless these days, so turn the cases in to helpful little notebooks.
This is a great way for reviving all of your old cheesy tapes and the notebooks are a perfect size to fit in a handbag.
- Angel C. favorited Cassette Case Notebook 27 Jul 19:50
- MandyCip_93 favorited Cassette Case Notebook 09 Dec 11:43
- St.Ephanie ^^ replied to a comment on Cassette Case Notebook 15 Nov 15:48
- Cat Morley replied to a comment on her project Cassette Case Notebook 15 Nov 10:54
- St.Ephanie ^^ replied to a comment on Cassette Case Notebook 14 Nov 21:11
- Cat Morley replied to a comment on her project Cassette Case Notebook 14 Nov 20:44
- cornelia d. favorited Cassette Case Notebook 08 Nov 08:16
- Black Veil Brides ^^ added Cassette Case Notebook to Cool Stuff 12 Oct 12:27
- Black Veil Brides ^^ favorited Cassette Case Notebook 10 Oct 20:25
- Black Veil Brides ^^ commented on Cassette Case Notebook 10 Oct 20:25
Use the cassette case to measure out how wide and how long the sheets of paper will need to be.
Cut the pages out and create 5 signatures containing 4 pages each.
Cut off the strip on the right hand side of the cassette case.
Mark out 4 equally spaced marks on the strip, use this to mark the points on the middle strip of the cassette case.
Take waxed thread or dental floss and stitch in the signatures using the <a href="/projects/binding_books/">book binding technique</a>.
Glue a strip of ribbon along the spine.
Wrap a length of elastic or thread with a bead on so that you can close the notebook and keep it secure.