A sweet treat dessert good for any occasion
This is a wonderful dessert pizza made with a cookie crust and a creamy peanut butter and cream cheese base topped with crisp apples and carmel. It is adapted from http://www.food.com/recipe/caramel-apple-pizza-139773
- 1 tube of pre-made chocolate chip chip or sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 green apples
- 1 cup of lemon lime soda (optional)
- 10 drops of lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- TARA R. added Carmel Apple Pizza to food 04 Jan 00:53
- Geni Greenhill favorited Carmel Apple Pizza 08 Jun 16:07
- Debbie S. favorited Carmel Apple Pizza 31 Mar 00:15
- HylianWriter534 favorited Carmel Apple Pizza 18 Feb 19:26
- Xx.Pumpkin.xX favorited Carmel Apple Pizza 26 Aug 20:12
- George S. favorited Carmel Apple Pizza 26 Jul 03:34
Preheat oven to 350° or whatever is indicated on the package. Roll out dough into a large cookie enough cookie to cover a round pizza pan and place on pan (Sorry, picture did not come out for this one). Bake 8-10 minutes or whatever is indicated on package, then allow it to cool.
Blend the cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla until well blended.
It should look like this when blended
Spread on cookie
Wash, core and then chop the apple in to thin slices.
Pour the lemon lime soda in a bowl with the lemon juice. Add apples and toss (will prevent apples from browning)
Place the apple slices on the cookie.
Heat up carmel 30-40 seconds in the microwave and drizzle over the top of the pizza.