This is a wonderful dessert pizza made with a cookie crust and a creamy peanut butter and cream cheese base topped with crisp apples and carmel. It is adapted from http://www.food.com/recipe/caramel-apple-pizza-139773
- 1 tube of pre-made chocolate chip chip or sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 green apples
- 1 cup of lemon lime soda (optional)
- 10 drops of lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
Preheat oven to 350° or whatever is indicated on the package. Roll out dough into a large cookie enough cookie to cover a round pizza pan and place on pan (Sorry, picture did not come out for this one). Bake 8-10 minutes or whatever is indicated on package, then allow it to cool.
Heat up carmel 30-40 seconds in the microwave and drizzle over the top of the pizza.