Burger sugar cookies
These are sugar cookie burgers that my little brother made and we decorated. We made ours a little too big so by the time we each had one we were full. Also, you can use chunky peanut butter instead of smooth, we accidently did and they came out just fine.
- Haliej added Burger Cookies to Cooking to Try 31 Jul 15:32
- Crystal M. favorited Burger Cookies 23 Mar 11:47
- DocDoolittle favorited Burger Cookies 16 Feb 14:27
- Rikki L. favorited Burger Cookies 07 Oct 13:30
- Judy favorited Burger Cookies 13 Sep 04:34
- kuuko favorited Burger Cookies 19 Aug 03:25
- CookieBird Lover added Burger Cookies to snacks,drinks,meals and desserts 14 Jul 00:40
- CookieBird Lover favorited Burger Cookies 14 Jul 00:40
- April C. favorited Burger Cookies 16 Sep 02:13
- aleksandraxoxoxo favorited Burger Cookies 03 Sep 23:12
You Will Need
Preheat the oven to 350'F. Greese the cookie sheets to make the bun's.
Remove dough from wrapper and place in a large bowl. Let it stand for 10 mins and become room temp.
In the large bowl add the peanut butter, flour, brown sugar and vanilla to the dough, beat until its fully blended. Shape into 20 balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
Bake for 14 mins or till golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets for 3-4 mins.
Now, to make the burger's, remove half of the dough from wrapper ( your going to save it for later) and beat dough, cocoa, brown sugar, and vanilla in bowl until blended. Your going to make 10 balls and place on cookie sheets. flatten the cookies to an even thickness and make them slightly larger than the buns.
Bake 12 minutes or until firm. Then cool them on for 3-4 mins.
To assemble, use icing to attach the brgers to the flat sides of the buns, pipe red for ketchup, yellow for mustard and green for lettice.