Cut in the internal fabric (mine is yellow silk)
- 2 pieces of 33 cm (lenght) x 33 cm (height), fold them in half and draw a curve that starts from the 17th cm and reaches in the middle, where is a fold of your fabric.;
- 1 pieces of 6 cm x 75 cm (these will be your depth and your short side);
- 4 triangular pieces of 6 cm (height) x 30 cm (base), will be added to your base;
IMPORTANT: Cut them leaving about 2 cm from the edge.
Sew in this order:
1. the 2 triangles with tips facing inwards, the tips of this triangles will be in the exactly middle of your side (the piece of 33 cm x 33 cm with the curve);
2. the 2 triangles also for the other side;
3. start to sew the rectangle, bearing in mind that the middle of rectangle will be in the corresponding point of the tips of your triangles
4. continue to sew your rectangle until reach the summit of your sides (leave always 2 cm)
IMPORTANT: sew the outside edges that you have left (the 2 cm).
<- this is the result turning it.
Add a pocket inside in the lining you just sewed.
Mine is 15 cm x 12 cm.
Cut a piece of exterior fabric of approximately 82 cm x 35 cm.
Marked where should be the correspondents of your internal fabric lining (sides- front and back).
Start to sew the 2 sides of the short sides with the leftovers (2 cm).
Repeat with all sides, until you have closed the bag.
Close the short sides towards the inside (every 2).
Cut a piece of external tissue of 6 cm x 33 cm (add 2 cm over and close them internally to make a nice edge.
Sew the rectangle at the bottom of the bag.
Cut 2 strips of 9 cm x 132 cm for the shoulder strap.
Bend 1 cm for part (so that your shoulder strap is 7 cm), join the 2 strips, overlapping them and sew the edges along the 2 sides.
Now, sew the shoulder strap at the bag sides.
Cut 2 "T" pieces of brown leather as "hug the shoulder strap".
top 14 cm - bottom 7 cm
cut the "T" in the mid of the total height (that is 6 cm).
I added 4 strips of leather.
2 on the short sides and 2 on the bottom as a reinforcement.
I also added a Button and his related buttonhole, made by a twisted cords fixed to a small piece of leather.