Cute little hedgehog :) Made from an old book.
Last week, my grandmother showed me this. I love the simplicity and the fact that it looks so cute! I'll tell you how to do it.
When you're done, you can use it for sticking in things like postcards or photos.
- Momma.Brown favorited Book Hedgehog 26 Oct 12:30
- Allia C. favorited Book Hedgehog 11 Jul 00:37
- Aurelie L. added Book Hedgehog to Miniatures 17 Mar 18:18
- go-go-chi favorited Book Hedgehog 26 Jan 21:24
- Jessica H. added Book Hedgehog to paper 24 Nov 15:47
- nicola.t.burden favorited Book Hedgehog 12 Nov 08:51
- Vikki M. favorited Book Hedgehog 22 Oct 19:50
- maryjayne.killick commented on Book Hedgehog 05 Oct 22:09
- KozmicBlues added Book Hedgehog to Anti-aburriment 01 Sep 09:53
- Lisa F. favorited Book Hedgehog 06 Aug 23:21
Start with a book you don't want any more (or buy it for a few cents in a charity shop). It cannot have more than 100 pages, or the hedgehog will be too 'round'. It makes it easier when it's a paperback.
Start with folding the pages in half. Then fold back the corners, as you can see on the picture.