Hammer nails to the French curve. Nails should be about .8 of an inch apart.
Screw the French curve to the wall. Hang bobbins.
1. I used tiny nails that were around 1-inch long.
2. Do not hammer your nail all the way to the other side of the French curve. As long as the nail doesn’t wobble, it’s good to go.
3. Your French curve might crack so be very careful.
4. I apologize for the photos; I get no natural light in my craft room.
5. The color of my room is much lighter in real life, closer to Pantone 3245.