To create this gothic-swirly-goodness look I used Primer Potion, black pencil eyeliner and black & blue eyeshadow from the Urban Decay NYC palette. I also used Barry M black liquid eyeliner.
- Prime your eyes and lips with eyeshadow primer.
- Line underneath the eyes and the waterline with the black pencil eyeliner. Feel free to put it on thick!
- Use a small/medium makeup brush and apply the blue eyeshadow to the lids and underneath the eyes. Make a slight cat-eye shape with the brush, but at this point don't worry about being 100% neat.
- Now use a smaller angled makeup brush and apply the black eyeshadow to make a sharp cat-eye and blend into the blue. I've chosen to take the cat-eye right above my eyebrows.
- Taking your black liquid eyeliner, line the lids and the outline of the eyeshadow. This will sharpen and define the shape dramatically. I took the liner slightly down my nose and flicked back up again.
- Now take your time in drawing the pattern on the sides of your eyes. Mirror each stroke - one swirl on the left, then one on the right - to keep the pattern symmetrical. Enjoy being creative!
- Using the liquid eyeliner again, line your lips in black but don't worry about going all the way to the centre. Then use the small/medium makeup brush and dab on the blue eyeshadow into the centre of your lips.
- If you want, add 4 or 5 dots in a line down the middle of your eyes or use a stick on bindi.
- TA DAA!
Halloween inspired Make-Up Project for contest.Mrs. Lovett from Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd (Helena Bonham Carter)