I made this for my brother's birthday! He loves it. I need to make one for me!
- pandanomz favorited Big Pillow 08 Sep 16:01
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Big Pillow 24 Jan 05:03
- kiki w. added Big Pillow to pillows 06 Aug 16:31
- bonii.thomson favorited Big Pillow 18 Jul 03:22
- Kenny the kitty favorited Big Pillow 30 Apr 16:43
- WaterAngel added Big Pillow to Misc. 24 Apr 01:41
- Derby S. added Big Pillow to must try(sew) 23 Mar 00:54
- Serena C. added Big Pillow to Summer Money 15 Jan 14:02
Cut out 8 squares of each color. They should measure ~ 12 in. x 12 in.
take 4 of each color and lay them out in a checkered pattern. Sew them together accordingly.
Repeat Step 2 with the rest of your squares. You should have 2 big panels.
Put your panels right sides together and sew around the edge. leave a 3-4 in. hole to flip your work.
Now. Stuff it. This will take a bit of stuffing.
Sew up the hole.
Lay down and take a nap.