3D Paper Stars of 2 COLORS!!! XD Creative 3D Paper stars to decorate Enjoy!
- alexa v. favorited Bicolor Paper Star 31 Jul 17:47
- Maxine M. added Bicolor Paper Star to To-make list 11 Apr 06:41
- Donna L. favorited Bicolor Paper Star 26 Jan 11:44
- arina m. favorited Bicolor Paper Star 08 Jan 22:46
- Sharanya S. favorited Bicolor Paper Star 23 Dec 13:08
- Otakuvampire favorited Bicolor Paper Star 13 Dec 20:57
- Anya I. added Bicolor Paper Star to paper work 24 Nov 17:20
- tatiyana f. favorited Bicolor Paper Star 29 Oct 13:28
- jrrosa favorited Bicolor Paper Star 18 Sep 12:51
- Krissy K. favorited Bicolor Paper Star 09 Sep 03:21
Start cutting 6 strips of 3cm x
28cm (You can cut 3 of one
color and 3 from another)
Take the 3 of one color and paste
them together, then fold the strip at the middle.
When you alredy have both strips, join
them with some glue.
Fold the strip to create this
figure like an "L"
Fold the green strip first and then the
gray to create a square.
Turn the figure and fold the square in
half to form a triangle
Fold the gray strip and then the green to create a square again, and fold it at the middle to create another triangle.
Behind you must have this little
triangles, they are the tips of the star.
Continue the last step to create 6
When you finish you must have this.
Insert the first tip into the little pocket of the last.
Now you have the structure of the star.
Cover the star with the strips, first the below and then the above one ( You
have to alternate the strips)
When the strips are finished, enter one
on the small pocket
You must have this, Cut the excess of
both strips and......You´re Done!