Based on Beautiful Bath Oil by Raashi
Unfortunately, I was unable to get the food coloring to mix with the baby (mineral) oil.
I used glass bottles- I found a trio at our local Goodwill store for $ 0.99 each. I bought the baby (mineral) oil at our Dollar Store. The heart & skull embellishments I found at our local Michael's Craft Store, and the ribbon I picked up at Walmart for $ 0.47 a spool.
I hot glued the embellishments onto the bottle, adding additional once I had the piece placed. I used an exacter knife to cut around the edge of the piece to remove unwanted glue around the item. For the ribbon, I used 2 strands of a smaller ribbon (half the width of the primary ribbon), along with a different but complimentary colored ribbon about twice the width and tied a bow.
My finished product- 1 Girly Skull bottle, and 2 Gothic Heart bottles. I have the Girly Skull in the center as the "center piece), with a heart on each side. They now decorate the back of our ugly toilet. LOL
- nikki.rigdon.5 favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 06 Aug 21:37
- mel M. favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 20 Mar 18:56
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added Beautiful Bath Oil to BEAUTY 02 Nov 05:26
- Jeni W. favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 10 Aug 07:50
- WaterAngel added Beautiful Bath Oil to Misc. 06 May 23:47
- itscthere favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 24 Apr 16:28
- makenna s. favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 02 Jan 21:36
- amy p. favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 23 Aug 05:55
You Will Need
Queen of the Sidhe posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!