girls beaded headband
this is a beaded headband that can also be worn as a choker.
- Jackie G. added Beaded Headband to Head Bands 28 Jul 20:52
- Elentine added Beaded Headband to Jewellery 15 Jun 23:17
- cerl1974 favorited Beaded Headband 17 Nov 01:36
- jen s. favorited Beaded Headband 06 Oct 16:03
- KirasDebut added Beaded Headband to Hair Accessories 28 Jul 18:06
- AntiSoupMuffin favorited Beaded Headband 07 Jul 19:01
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Beaded Headband 19 Feb 05:50
- Emmsy83 favorited Beaded Headband 11 Jan 20:42
- Sofie Vandersmissen added Beaded Headband to Hair accessories 05 Dec 20:38
- blackwidow1965 favorited Beaded Headband 21 Nov 11:17
Arrange your beads.
Cut two equal lengths of nylon coated wire. Take the wire and put it through a crimp bead then through a split ring.
Loop the wire back down so you are catching the split ring and back through the crimp bead.
Crimp the crimp bead, I only do it in the back setting of the crimp tool.
Start stringing the beads onto the wire. String both wires through one big bead then separate the wires and string smaller beads onto each wire while still separated.
After a few of the small beads bring the wires back together then string another big bead (with both wires together). Then repeat until you get the headband to the length that you want it to be.
When you reach the end of the beads you will need to do the same thing you did in the beginning. Take both wires and put them through the crimp bead, through the splint ring, loop them back around to catch the split ring, back through the crimp bead
& crimp. I usually string the end of the wire back through a few beads and then pull it tight
and cut off the excess wire. This will help hide the ends instead of having them stick out near the crimp bead.
run ribbon through one split ring then through the other. to wear it put it on your head or neck if you want to wear it as a choker.
pull the ribbons as tight as you are comfortable with and then tie a bow in the ribbon.