Fizz up your bath with a bath bomb explosion.
- Stephanie favorited Bath Bombs 13 Sep 03:55
- Haliej added Bath Bombs to Bath Bombs 31 Jul 11:39
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Bath Bombs 16 Jul 04:29
- panda of doom <3 favorited Bath Bombs 16 Jun 05:45
- Kelsey L. favorited Bath Bombs 08 May 19:36
- Carrollann O. added Bath Bombs to make up 11 Feb 14:21
- Emma H. favorited Bath Bombs 01 Feb 20:24
- Melanie P. favorited Bath Bombs 08 Jan 03:26
- laughingladyleo favorited Bath Bombs 25 Dec 05:45
- Munnazah C. added Bath Bombs to Bath bombs, perfumes, smelly stuff and more 17 Nov 17:01
You will need rubber moulds for this project, ice cube ones work well.
Crush down the baking soda with a mortar and pestle and then place it in a separate bowl.
Pour the witch hazel, lemon juice, food colouring and aromatherapy oils in to a spray bottle.
Spray the soda until the mixture starts to stick together.
Compact in to the moulds.
Press the bombs out on to a plate and leave to dry for a few hours.