Spicy Shrimp Tacos with a Chipotle Lime Sauce
Ancho-seasoned sauteed shrimp wrapped into three flour tortillas. Topped with fresh avocado slices, shredded cabbage, diced tomato, and drizzled with a chipotle lime sauce.
- Maggs added Baja Shrimp Tacos to Party food for the awesome people 08 Aug 20:38
- Rikki L. favorited Baja Shrimp Tacos 07 Mar 15:35
- Emo Chick favorited Baja Shrimp Tacos 10 Jan 20:44
- iscrafte added Baja Shrimp Tacos to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 13:53
- Shantelle t. added Baja Shrimp Tacos to food!! 08 Dec 16:31
- Alicia Charlebois added Baja Shrimp Tacos to FOOD 19 Aug 19:56
- iscrafte added Baja Shrimp Tacos to Inspiration 26 May 08:02
- iscrafte favorited Baja Shrimp Tacos 26 May 08:02
- SilverSnake S. favorited Baja Shrimp Tacos 21 May 13:52
- JessRenee favorited Baja Shrimp Tacos 23 Apr 23:36
You Will Need
In a large plastic bag combine garlic powder, chili powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, shrimp, and 1 tsp olive oil. Mix thoroughly, and marinate for 20 minutes.
For the sauce combine mayo, sour cream, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, and lime juice. Mix well, set aside until ready to serve. You will probably have leftovers of this sauce.
In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat 1 tsp of olive oil. Saute shrimp until cooked through. About 5 minutes total.
To serve: Fill a tortilla with cabbage, shrimp, tomatoes, avocados, and top with chipotle sauce.