About this project
This was my first exam from my 'reconstruction of garments' class. Since I barley know how to use a sewing machine (thank god I'm learning now) it took me a long long time to finish it, but I'm sure someone more experienced than me could do it in about an hour or two.
I didn't spend a penny in this project, I just reused things I already had. The thing that made me suffer the most was that my scrap of fabric wasn't big enough so I has to reconstruct the collar which was scary for me... still it turned out fine!
It's not the most amazing dress, but I'm proud (:
By the way, the girl in the pictures is my sister. It's always good to have a model at home.
Revamping a dress I made 2 years ago.