This is my reconstruction of an old coffee table in my room which is used also for laptop table, nigthstand etc.
I used Back To The Future Trilogy memorabilia pictures, because I'm huge fan of that movie.
1) Print the pictures and cut them.
2) Clean the top of the desk.
3) Paint it with acrylic paint.
4) Wait for dry (use hairdryer for quick results).
5) Apply glue on the top and wet picture above it (like wallpaper).
6) Wait for dry.
7) Spray it with acrylic clear top coat.
You can use rice paper if you want the result more transparent (I used plain white paper because I wanted to have white table).
Hope you'll like it. Cheers!