Layed asleep in nothing more than rags...
Great for your Christmas Meal.
- courtneycupcake favorited Baby Jesus Bread Buns 11 Oct 14:15
- Alice N. added Baby Jesus Bread Buns to Cooking 05 Sep 20:50
- kittyklaws favorited Baby Jesus Bread Buns 21 Jun 12:12
- marlene j. added Baby Jesus Bread Buns to Mad 12 Jan 20:57
- Alex Poser added Baby Jesus Bread Buns to Culinary 11 Jan 18:41
- Hester A. favorited Baby Jesus Bread Buns 20 Nov 15:37
- Rachel C. favorited Baby Jesus Bread Buns 06 Sep 14:12
- Marieke entered their project Baby Jesus Bread Buns to Pop Bakery 25 Aug 19:10
Prepare the bread dough as instructed on the package.
Make a long roller a ball and a long (20-25 cm) shaped piece.
wrap the long piece around the other two.
Use a tiny bit of bread dough to make a baby-curl and little pieces of raisins for the eyes.
Strike some coffee milk (if you're Dutch) or a mixture of egg and milk on the dough. I forgot that and that's why mine don't look shiny.
Let the dough rest under a tea towel for 20 minutes.
Bake for 20-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celcius.