You'll need some luck for your life!
Want to be lucky? Make this bracelet with shrinky dinks! You can also make lots of different types of lucky charms! This is a bracelet with lucky symbals all around the world!
- Conner W. added Around The World's Lucky Bracelet to fashion 28 Jun 19:50
- Conner W. favorited Around The World's Lucky Bracelet 27 Jun 15:55
- Pam E. favorited Around The World's Lucky Bracelet 07 Dec 04:10
- DocDoolittle favorited Around The World's Lucky Bracelet 06 Aug 01:18
- Kasey T. entered her project Around The World's Lucky Bracelet to cutey 05 Apr 06:06
- Kasey T. entered her project Around The World's Lucky Bracelet to Musical Timeline 08 Feb 12:28
Get a pack of shrinky dinks and cut a few small ovals out, after that, punch some holes on them.
Draw some lucky symbals on your ovals, like clovers and horseshoes, if you can't think of any lucky symbals, click on this to give you some ideas>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lucky_symbols
When done, put the charms in the oven and bake for a few minutes(250 degrees or hotter like 350 degrees)
When your charm are all shrinked, put them on your bracelet with jump rings and wear it! You should have 8 charms on your bracelet:
-Heart with fire
-Yin amd Yang