Based on Appa Pillow Pet by Rowan
I finished just in time for the Legend of Korra finale! ^^
1 yard of Ultra Cuddle Fleece in Ivory for the body, face ,& hair
3/4 yard of Ultra Cuddle Fleece in Brown for the tummy, tail,& feet
3/4 yard of Anti Pill fleece in Camel for the arrow on the body and tail. as well as the muzzle.
the black is just an old t-shirt I had laying around.
A detail that I added was that I stuffed the belly and tail as well as sewing lines straight across. Also made feet for him!
TIP! a lint roller and clear nail polish will be your best friend when working with this fabric..
The ultra cuddle is great but it's a fabric that MUST be sewn. At first I poked a hole through the eye mask and the face fabric for the eyes but the hole grew so I had to start all over. So what I did was poked a small hole then covered the ends with nail polish. It stopped the fraying!
BODY 18 x 22 in (Make a 18x18 square first then draw in the feet 2in from the square both sides)
TAIL 11 x 7 5/8 in
HEAD 7 1/2 in across
EYE MASK 6 1/2 x 1 7/8 in
EYE (white part) 2 cm in diameter
MUZZLE 6 3/4 across
NOSE 3 in across
BELLY 18 x 8 in
ARROW is 2 1/2 in. in width
hopefully that helps a little bit because making pattern was the hardest part for me!
- iCrizticrizt commented on Appa Pillow Pet 20 Nov 20:54
- e p. commented on Appa Pillow Pet 02 Jul 13:50
- e p. favorited Appa Pillow Pet 01 Jul 19:08
- Anny F. commented on Appa Pillow Pet 27 Dec 02:13
- Anny F. added Appa Pillow Pet to To Make 27 Dec 02:12
- Anny F. favorited Appa Pillow Pet 27 Dec 02:12
- brian.young.1481 commented on Appa Pillow Pet 11 May 00:21
- Amanda W. added Appa Pillow Pet to creations 10 May 06:19
- Amanda W. favorited Appa Pillow Pet 10 May 06:19
- Lawrence favorited Appa Pillow Pet 25 Apr 06:38
You Will Need
banjinkim posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!