Everyone seems to like animal shaped cookies.
I have plenty Vegan friends so I made up this vegan version of "normal" animal cookies.
and these are nice to make with kids too.
and how to do them.
1. Heat oven to 175 degree Celsius. Mix baking powder with flour in large bowl.
2. Fiddle margarine and flours to crumble like mixture. Then add sugar, ginger cinnamon and banana.
3. Add some syrup to give dough some moist. Just a little splash of syrup, be careful to not add too much.
4. Mix everything together and create nice smooth texture dough. Then splash some flour to the table and roll all dough to nice 0,5cm thick sheet.
5. Use different animal shape moulds to make cookies.
6. Bake in middle level of oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until cookies look nice and ready.
You can add some decoration to cookies with sugar icing to make your Animal shaped Cookies look more delicious!