a folder that holds:
and has a large notepad and a small notepad.
1. Cut the top and bottom of the cereal box.
2. Cut off the side piece, so you have a folder like shape.
3. Make sure the white side is facing and straighten the edges by cutting.
4. Paint it any colour you want, I went with blue :D
5. Once it is dry, decorate any way you want,I put chalk on mine so it looked like clouds :)
6. Turn it over and glue white paper on it, this will make it easier to paint and the colour will show up better.
7. Paint it and decorate how you want, i stuck with the clouds :)
8. Add on pockets and holders so your pencils and pens will stay in place. I made a little pocket for a rubber too. I then folded some peices of paper and trimmed them and then stapled the tops. I had a little elasticy holder thingy that my paintbrushes came in I then trimmed that small enough so I could fit in three or four bits of chalk. then paint till pretty.
9. fill with your pencils, pens, etc.
10. Then your finished! :D