It's Adventure Time!
A friend of mine loves Adventure Time, so I made her a Finn hat and this Jake the Dog plush. It's a reasonably simple pattern, with most of the work going into hand stitching the face and limbs.
I do not own this character - I'm just a fan. :)
- Jodie P. favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 21 Oct 18:44
- Banane S. favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 28 Jul 13:20
- Annika G. favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 26 Jul 21:02
- Nicky Z. favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 12 May 23:34
- mmotse03 favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 07 May 02:16
- Emma G. favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 22 Apr 18:52
- Rosie R. favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 21 Apr 18:16
- Tess Gates favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 30 Mar 07:20
- emmmma_t favorited Adventure Time Jake Plush 17 Mar 16:33
- Jessica H. added Adventure Time Jake Plush to Want to make 13 Mar 21:27
Cut out your pattern pieces. Take two of your big pointy oval shapes and pin them with the right sides together. Sew along one side.
Repeat with the other two pointy ovals.
Place the pairs together, and sew down the third side.
Sew down the last side, leaving a gap for turning ans stuffing.
Stuff the body. Make sure to make it quite firm.
Close your stuffing gap.
Pin the white eye centres onto the black eye pieces and stitch them.
Stitch the finished eyes onto the body.
Pin the muzzle area down where you want it, so that it slightly covers the eyes. Pin the flaps up and stitch down the chin piece, adding some stuffing.
Pin down your muzzle as it should be and stitch.
Add stuffing to muzzle area and finish stitching.
Pin down nose and stitch.
Cut out your ear shapes.
Fold the ear in half and stitch the edges together.
Stitch the ear onto the body. Repeat on the other side.
Sew around the arm, adding stuffing.
Attach the arm to the side of the body.
Sew around the leg, adding stuffing.
Attach the legs to the bottom of the body.
Stitch the two tail pieces together.
Attach the tail to the body, adding stuffing.