Taste the green fairy with absinthe on a stick.
Makes 6 Lolly Pops
- Agnes S. favorited Absinthe Lolly Pops 14 Jun 13:27
- Angel C. favorited Absinthe Lolly Pops 26 May 02:08
- SugarNSpiceLily added Absinthe Lolly Pops to alcoholic contents! 22 Mar 03:32
- Emma H. favorited Absinthe Lolly Pops 01 Feb 20:35
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Absinthe Lolly Pops 16 Sep 23:20
- Ruby J. favorited Absinthe Lolly Pops 12 Aug 22:05
- RotForMe favorited Absinthe Lolly Pops 04 Jun 18:50
- Sam A. added Absinthe Lolly Pops to mocktails 02 Jan 23:18
- sam.apel.9 added Absinthe Lolly Pops to Food 11 Dec 05:04
- lori_s13 replied to a comment on Absinthe Lolly Pops 05 Dec 01:22
Place the sugar, water, syrup and cream of tartar in a pan and heat on the cooker and stir until the sugar starts to melt and dissolve.
When the mixture starts to boil stop stirring.
When the temperature reaches 300¬?F take the pan off the heat.
When the temperature drops to 150¬?F add the absinthe.
Pour the mixture in to the molds and place the lolly pop sticks in to them.
Leave them to set for 20 minutes and then remove them carefully from the molds.