Absinthe And Old LaceExtract from Absinthe Cocktails • By Kate Simon • Published by Chronicle Books
One naughty grandma drink!
The minty-hued Absinthe and Old Lace, created by Jackson Cannon at Boston’s Eastern Standard, is one naughty grandma drink! It’s a delicious, absinthe-laced spin on the retro Grasshopper dessert cocktail. Bittermens’ Xocolatl Mole Bitters are well worth seeking out, but in a pinch, shaved bittersweet chocolate makes a suitable garnish.
Makes 1 drink
- gabriella.richbourg added Absinthe And Old Lace to alcohol 11 Dec 08:19
- Zombie Babe favorited Absinthe And Old Lace 22 Sep 06:42
- Grimgirl101 favorited Absinthe And Old Lace 20 Jun 23:07
- Amanda B. favorited Absinthe And Old Lace 02 Jun 23:38
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) added Absinthe And Old Lace to Drink Recipes 18 Feb 02:23
- Malibu C. added Absinthe And Old Lace to Alc drinks 03 Feb 19:44
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Absinthe And Old Lace to foods 26 Jan 02:12
- Lunchboxx favorited Absinthe And Old Lace 19 Jan 04:56
- Miss Stripes favorited Absinthe And Old Lace 29 Sep 14:46
- Juliet J. favorited Absinthe And Old Lace 01 Sep 11:15
Fill a stemmed glass with ice and let sit to chill. In a shaker, combine the ingredients and shake without ice to blend. Add ice and shake until chilled. Discard the ice from the stemmed glass, shaking out any excess water. Strain the contents of the shaker into the chilled glass. Garnish.