Based on bubzbeauty's video on youtube: 30 Beauty tips in 4 min.
Essential tips. Enough said.
- mckenna p. added 30 Essential Beauty Tips to tips and tricks 28 Jun 23:42
- Julia C. added 30 Essential Beauty Tips to miscellaneous 07 Feb 23:49
- euqinimod added 30 Essential Beauty Tips to easy diy fashion art 29 Oct 19:16
- Marvelgirl .. favorited 30 Essential Beauty Tips 17 Jul 16:24
- Mel C. replied to a comment on 30 Essential Beauty Tips 29 Jun 07:52
- Chocolate C. favorited 30 Essential Beauty Tips 27 Jun 20:29
- breanna w. favorited 30 Essential Beauty Tips 22 Jun 17:39
- ANNI S. favorited 30 Essential Beauty Tips 20 Jun 09:01
- Justine B. added 30 Essential Beauty Tips to Tips :) 18 Jun 02:53
- Justine B. favorited 30 Essential Beauty Tips 18 Jun 02:53
1. To know if your cool-toned or warm-toned, look at the veins on your wrist. If they are blueish, you are cool-toned. If they are greenish you are warm-toned.
2. For bigger subtle eyes, apply your first coat of mascara normally. For the second coat, only apply to the upper lash tips.
3. If you mess up doing eye makeup, dip a Q-tip in a little dab of moisturizer and wipe away!
4. For facial cleansing in the morning, your face with cold water. Then dab with a facial sponge to open up your pores, then moisturize. 5. Got chapped lips? Put a widdle bit of Vaseline on an old toothbrush and gently exfoliate until your lips feel tingly.
6. If you have a long face, only apply blush to the apples of your cheeks; dont feather it towards your hairline.
7. If you have a roundish face, go ahead and feather your blush to the hairline.
8. If you want a slimmer face, arch your eyebrows. If you want a younger looking face, make them slightly thicker, but NOT HUGE!!! (Bushy!!)
9. If you want to look younger while applying blush, sweep it higher for an instant facelift!
10. Apply moisturizer while your face is still damp after shower, cleansing, toning, etc.
11. If you have close set eyes, emphazize your makeup on the outer edges and corners. If you have wide set eyes emphasize less on that area.
12. If you want to conceal fine lines, use a light reflecting concealer. That will direct the light away from them.
13. If you want fuller lips, apply you lipgloss in a down motion to create a 3-D effect.
14. Forgot your blush? use your lipstick. Gently blend with your fingers.
15. Forgot your foundation? add some mmineral powder to your moisturizer.
16. If you have a torn nail, rip a bit off of a teabag, press onto nail, and coat with clear nail varnish.
17. If you have one-sided acne, its probably your cell phone's fault. Clean your phone often and change your pillowcase.
18. If you have dark circles under your eyes, cut 2 slices of kiwi and place them on your eyes. This also sooths and reduces puffiness.
19. se a clean makeup puff to lightly buff your face after you apply makeup, to reduce shininess and make your face look not so powdery.
20. To make your nail polish last longer, buff or dip nails in vinegar before painting.
21. If your eyes look tired, apply white eyeliner to your waterlines. If this looks too.. idk harsh, you could use a skin-colored eyeliner instead.
22. Skin Remedy: Apply chilled natural yoghurt to your face and leave it there for 10-30 min. She says it will cure just about any skin problem.
23. Eye drops also work for spots, redness and puffiness.
24. For days where your skin looks tired, apply a lotion with pink colored undertones to give your face a nice flush of color. Apply to your cheekbones to make them and your eyes stand out.
25. Eggs are good for both your hair and your skin. Mix some egg whites up and apply to your face for a pore tightener. Egg yolks are also really good for a face softener and hair conditioner. (If you use it for your hair, to rinse it out, DONT USE HOT WATER!!! It will cook the egg in your hair!!)
26. Olive oil is not only a great hair conditioner and ends repairer, but is also a great makeup remover, anti-aging and softening skincare thing, and also dip your nails in olive oil for about 10 minutes for stronger, shinier nails.
27. Pollution affects your skin, especially if you work in a big city or office, so put a plant like a cactus in your workspace to help absorb toxins.
28. To keep your skin and pores healthy, exfoliate about 2 times a week.
29. If your makeup is looking too cakey, spray with a little water on your face, and pat with a sponge to remove cakiness.
30. Blue or cool-toned lipsticks will make your teeth look whiter!
Thanks!! And a HUGE thanks to bubxbeauty for the tips!!! You get the credit!!