New! Crafterella's new page, comic and Instax contest!
  1. Posted

Craft Chat & Swaps » Swap Shop

Kawaii Gallery(DONE/success)

Started · Last post · Displaying Post 1 - 30 of 446 in total
    Who loves those cute chibi characters, the adorable pouches, the ity bity food jewlery, the loveable looking plushies?

Well I love the cute kawaii and anything anime.

Is anyone interested in doing something like this. There are alot of options to make with this from plushies to purse/pouches, to handdrawn chibi characters of yourself or partner to making an awesome mix cd with some of the awsomeness music.

Anyone?

2. Posted
    its a cool idea
  3. Posted
    OOOHHH! I'm in!
  4. Posted
    Tee Hee. You know I'm in my dear! :D
  5. Posted
    fabulous guys !! I think this one will be just awsome to do! :D
  6. Posted
    I love the idea but am behind in my own swap at the moment :P When would you think of doing this one?
  7. Posted
    i would love to join... although i dont know that much about kawaii and that! ;)

But i have a idea of what to make!
  8. Posted
    i would love to join... although i dont know that much about kawaii and that! ;)

But i have a idea of what to make!
  9. Posted
    I think the last day for send out will be first week of june...but ppl can send early..i.e i will be one of those early ppl too. But I will be seeing if there would be anyone interested in being a subsitute if someone can not mail in time so the person waiting on goodies dont feel left out.
  10. Posted
    mememememememememememememememememememememeemememememememeeemmememememeeeem
  11. Posted
    I don't know what kawii is but i want to be in if its not too late
  12. Posted
    Kawaii is the japanese word for CUTE yayayayay!!!
  13. Posted
    Want in guys send me your mailing addresses...i give this thing a couple of days and then start passing out the cute-ness(partners) around :D
  14. Posted · Edited
    i am about to blow your kawaii little minds with the many possiblities for this swap...let your imagination go wild!

15. Posted
    Omg its so adorable!!!! I have a million ideas now thanks sug!
  16. Posted
    thanks for the inspiration
  17. Posted
    Send me your addies if you want in, for those who gave me addies already you rock! :D
  18. Posted
    i would join but i'm gunna be doing my first swap in the easter one & don't wanna push my luck

there's a fairly kawaii-y paper craft thing here - http://fc10.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/044/c/0/Valentines_Cake___Cake_Box_by_milkbun.pdf
    if you're stuck for ideas
  19. Posted
    you have mine right? if not I can send again...can I be your partner? you always craft the cutest stuff!!!
  20. Posted
    I'm like already finished i love the stuff i made its awesome
  21. Posted
    ya michelly i need your addy and I shall be more than willing to be your partner!! I already spoiled kiddo and interstellar..and would love to spoil you :D
  22. Posted
    Don't forget me! I was spoiled by the Sugar-ish-ness as well! =)
  23. Posted
    Well if you guys want to send out in June I would love to join this one :) Kawaii is too fun an idea to pass up :D
  24. Posted
    yayayaya welcome aboard Rhibi! :D
  25. Posted
    yippeeeeeeeeee
  26. Posted
    Heh. This is going to be so much fun! I only have about a million ideas running through my mind. GoodNESS - what to make? One of everything sounds good, yeah? =P
  27. Posted
    I know what you mean i have so many ideas and i'm excited 'bout what i have made
  28. Posted
    there are seven of us , i am looking for one super kawaii person to join and have a complete swap and then i will pass partners tommorow and for an incendtive for the one person, I will send you a custom made kawaii card for joining in...not saying i dont mind an odd swap number but I would so much love it to be even well round :D cause i am weird like that
  29. Posted
    come peoples!!! help us out! I am making mine now sug! did you get my email?
  30. Posted
    Wow no one is wanting the custome made kawaii card made by me....*cry* ...okay i guess we will offer this..if you sign up and willing to make this a successful swap then you will not only get the custom made kawaii card made by me but you will also get a small grab bag of kawaii things when I mail off my swaps stuff for my parnter....HOWS THAT? Any takers...cant beat that...:D